Thursday, June 05, 2008

Present Project.

Its pleasure to write about my work industry..Though commonly meant for the men industry but female also can do a lot of work in this scope. Am working since 5 years in construction it’s very challenging and demands lots of hard work. Though am only female employee in my present project site I take it as challenge and great chance to prove myself who am I???...as said its men world...lady also can do it rite???? My fellow staffs are good with Team spirit. Thanks to all my colleagues of Ssangyong C-9. 

My Project site is NH-26 at Madhya Pradesh. Starting from Lahknadon connecting Jhansi. The project site is very challenging as comparing to my previous project. Thanks Ssangyong giving me chance to serve in your esteem organization. High regards to all excellent Engineers from Korea, Philippines, Italy, Nepal and India to run this project. Thanks to my Director / Bosses / Managers / seniors / juniors and all my colleagues for your co-operation. Presently my Company has 85 projects running in different country of the world.

No comments: