Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sunday is my Holiday every week end, as I am busy working the whole week. So I always try to make time to hang out. Since my present working place is not in metro site so most of my weekend time is spent at the country site, river site or mountainous site. My strong point in me is that, whatever the circumstances I am very flexible to adjust very fast according to the environment, situations and cultures. I am a person who is keen to learn and know about different cultures, so always am excited to visit new places and see different cultures and traditions.

Bounded by Uttar Pradesh in the north, Bihar in the north-east, Orissa in the east, and Maharashtra in the south-west and south, Gujarat in the west, Rajasthan in the north-west and Chhattisgarh in the east, Madhya Pradesh with an area of 3,08,000 square kilometers is now the second largest state in India after Rajasthan. Geographically the state of Madhya Pradesh is located in the centre of India. The river Chambal in the north and Godavari in the south forms its boundaries. The climate is monsoonal, it gets warmer after March as the tropic of Cancer passes through the northern part of the state.

No comments: