Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Entry - 36


Comparing my life in MP, here is more happening and more choices for food stuffs like fresh fruits & vegetables, different types of noodles, cane food, juices , from Sea Food to chicken, Beef, Pork etc. I love to go to super market where I can get green vegetables and all others cooking materials. I love cooking, so in my weekend I try my own recipe to cook in my flat. Since I work 5 days a week now so, I get more time to try out my home style cooking from continental food, Korean Food, Chinese Food, Indian Food and also my Mizo Food. I really enjoy and this is how I would like to spent my time besides hanging out. Here I can get good brand of wine, vodka and beer which is good with chicken garlic, chicken soya sauce, chicken dry fry, chicken chilly, chicken grill, beef grill, chilly beef etc.....

No comments: