Monday, October 13, 2008

Entry - 33 "Travel"


From the central part of India I move down to the southern part of India, Tamil Nadu, the “Gateway of South” lies on the southern tip of the Indian Peninsula. It is very interesting to visit..clean and quite hill station, beautiful beaches, magnificent temples, waterfalls, historical monuments, art, culture heritage, and many more…the people are hospitable and what makes me easy to move around for me is that most of them speaks English. Hindi is not very common compare to my present working place. I like their traditional food call idli, dosa, samber etc. Since I had very limited time, so I manage to visit only Chennai, which is the capital town of Tamil Nadu. I hope and wish that I get a job to work there for long time. I really like the place and people.

No comments: